Predict

February7

Write your comment on what you think Deltora Quest is going to be about?

print

by posted under Uncategorized | 15 Comments »    
15 Comments to

“Predict”

1. February 7th, 2020 at 9:17 am       cadence Says:

I think the evil shadow lord and prandine will steal the magic jems but Endon and Jarred will go on a treacherous journey to find them.

2. February 7th, 2020 at 9:22 am       cadence Says:

It is about a challenging quest to find the seven jems

3. February 7th, 2020 at 9:23 am       kaiden Says:

I predict that the characters will go on a journey through the Forest of silence and need the belt of deltora which will turn out to be a weapon and they will fight the shadow lord.

4. February 7th, 2020 at 9:23 am       cadence Says:

yes it is

5. February 7th, 2020 at 9:26 am       Casper Says:

I think its a quest actually I’m sure of it yeet

6. February 7th, 2020 at 9:26 am       emily Says:

I think that ‘DELTORA QUEST’ is about the magical belt gets stolen by the shadow lord and jarred and Endon need to go over the wall, into the forest of silence to retrieve it and find clues on the way.

7. February 7th, 2020 at 9:32 am       Casper Says:

Jarred is VERY strong. Endon is now a king. Prandine is skinny and wears a purple robe and king king dead now and Shadow Lord is coming to kill every one else. This is bad cos he is naughty he will want the Belt of Deltora

8. February 7th, 2020 at 9:33 am       max Says:

I think that it will be a lot of advancer. it the forest. and someone will take the belt of deltora. and a new king will come.

9. February 7th, 2020 at 9:34 am       georgia Says:

I think that Jarred and Endon go to the forest of silence to find something or someone. and have to get past chalengesthat challenge there streangth and have to find a thing tomake something better in the kindom or jarred steels the jewwls from the belt of deltor a and they have to catch him

10. February 7th, 2020 at 9:34 am       Caitlin Says:

I believe the book Deltora Quest is about an adventure the characters will go on to discover something magical.

11. February 7th, 2020 at 9:34 am       oakley Says:

Jarred is VERY strong endon is new king shadow lord is VERY BAD boy he wants the belt by oakley

12. February 7th, 2020 at 9:34 am       Elise Says:

I think it is abuot a quest to take back the Belt of deltora from the evil shadow lord so he cant take over the world

13. February 7th, 2020 at 9:35 am       bella Says:

I think its about a quest were they travel into the Forest of silence to retrieve the first gem of Deltora after it was shattered by the batrayer pandine.

14. February 7th, 2020 at 9:35 am       bronte Says:

The magic belt gets stolen by Prandine and he goes over the wall that Endon and Jarred are not to go over but need to so they can find the belt of Deltora. that is my prediction

15. February 7th, 2020 at 9:36 am       slopa0 Says:

I think the belt of Detora

Our Visitors

Revolver

Recent Comments

Class Blogs

Parent Information

I would just like to note that all students are on their own learning journey and these posts are a moment in time. All comments are moderated.

Skip to toolbar